GSHPA Non-Profit Careers
Love to make a difference in your community? So do we and we would love for you to share your unique personality and skills with our dedicated team.
When you work with Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania you’ll be working for a passionate non-profit organization with a rich history and a bright future that will challenge you to work to your full potential.
Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania provides a competitive benefits package structured to give employees flexibility in selecting the health insurance coverage they need and time off to rest, recharge, and renew. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in all council benefit programs. Part-time employees are eligible to participate in the council's time-off programs.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- 403b Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
- Employee Discount in Our Council Shop