Deposit: All sessions and camps requires a $50 nonrefundable deposit.
must be completed by the parent/guardian of the girl.
Girl(s) must be registered for the 2018-2019 Girl Scout year by the night prior to registering.
Please have the following information handy before you start your registration:
- All camper medical insurance details from your ID carrier including: carrier, name of insured policy holder, policy/group numbers, insurance company phone number, etc.
- All information for your camper's physician and dentist, includng name, address, and phone number
- All details regarding immunizations
- All details regarding any medical conditions and disease/health history
- All details regarding any camper medications/prescriptions, including name of drug, dosage instructions, etc.
- If registering prior to March 20th, 2019, have your secret code ready to recieve your free water bottle in the mail!
Be prepared to enter all of your information in one sitting (of 1 hour or less before system time-out) as our registration platform will not save partial submissions or incomplete entries!
GSHPA's Member Services team will be available on February 11th, 2019 from 8:30am-6:30pm to assist you with the registration process. Reach them at MemberServices@gshpa.org or 800.692.7816.
Want to get a free color-changing water bottle in the mail before you head off to camp? Here's how:
1. Complete the activities in your 2019 Summer Camp Guide to unlock the secret code (Camp Guides are mailed the week of January 14th!)
2. Enter the secret code during your online resident or mini camp registration
3. Complete your camp registration prior to March 20th, 2019
4. Recieve your free water bottle in the mail
5. Bring your water bottle to camp and stay cool all week long!
*Family Camp, Troop Adventure Day, and CIT Program are not eligible for the free water bottle.