Summer Camp Weeks 4-5: CIT Counselor-in-Training
2018 Summer Camp Online Registration opens February 1, 2018 at 7:00 a.m.
Dream of being a camp counselor one day? Our CIT program, designed for girls entering 10th, 11th, or 12th grade, is a full two-week program, including the weekend , where girls will:
- Develop character-defining leadership skills
- Empower younger campers with their courage
- Gain an understanding of camp operations and learn how to plan activities
- Build confidence by shadowing camp staff and leading parts of an activity
- Support a variety of camp activities as well as a specific area they are passionate about
- Prepare to be a Junior Counselor when you are 16, so you can work all summer at Camp
Prior experience as a camper is preferred but not necessary. Space is limited.
CIT program requires a separate application submitted and approved prior to registration.
Completion of the CIT application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
CIT Applications can be obtained after February 1st by emailing Julie Queen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Day Trip add-on programs to boost up your adventure! Day Trip Add-on programs can include horse trails, water adventure, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, and STEM! Age restirctions do apply!
Troop leaders and/or volunteers cannot sign a girl up to attend camp. All girl campers must be registered by her parent/guardian.
See our Summer Camp cancellation policies.
Financial Aid opens February 1st. Learn more about Financial Aid.