Do you know a girl entering Kindergarten or First grade in the fall who can't wait to get started on her Girl Scout journey? We have a special opportunity just for her!
She can get a head start on becoming a Daisy Girl Scout with:
Submit her completed activity guide below and she can earn her very first patch! Then, she will arrive at her first Daisy meeting of the fall with something special to show her new Girl Scout sisters.
*Girl Scout membership is not required to participate in the Daisy Launch program. However, purchasing an Extended Year Membership gives your girl the opportunity to attend Girl Scout events throughout the summer and allows you to beat the fall registration rush!
How to Submit:
- Have your girl complete front and back of the Activity Guide
- Scan or take a photo of both sides
- Use the link below to fill out your contact information and upload her completed guide
- A GSHPA staff member will follow up with you regarding Girl Scout membership and/or troop options for Fall 2019
- Receive her Daisy Launch Patch in the mail within 2-3 weeks of submission
Have questions about Daisy Launch? Reach out to our Member Services team at 800-692-7816 or by email at MemberServices@gshpa.org.