Love to make a difference? So do we and we would love for you to share your unique personality and skills with our dedicated team.
When you work with the Girl Scouts you’ll be working for an organization with a rich history and a bright future that will challenge you to work to your full potential.
Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania provides a competitive benefit package structured to give employees flexibility in selecting the health insurance coverage they need and time off to rest, recharge and renew. Full time employees are eligible to participate in all council benefit programs. Part time employees are eligible to participate in the council's time off programs.
Our benefit package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- 403b Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Employee Discount in Our Council Shop
Looking for summer camp employment opportunities?
here to review positions and apply.