COVID-19 Updates and Announcements
Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania is diligently monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and providing updates to our membership via email and social media. See a history of GSHPA's actions below and check back for more updates as we adapt to these unprecedented circumstances. The safety of our Girl Scouts, volunteers, members and community is of the utmost importance.
- Update 3.11.20
- Update 3.12.20
- Update 3.13.20
- Update 3.14.20
- Update 3.16.20
- Update 3.20.20
- Update 3.26.20
- Update 4.3.20
- Update 4.10.20
- Update 4.27.20
- Update 5.1.20
- Update 6.25.20
GSHPA Staff available via email and telephone; Offices functioning under full teleworking status.
- As of July 16, in adherence to Governor Wolf’s guidelines, all GSHPA staff will remain in full teleworking status. GSHPA offices are closed to visitors until further notice. GSHPA staff are available by telephone and email from 8:30 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. Please contact GSHPA at 1-800-692-7816 or via email at MemberServices@gshpa.org.
- Please use the live chat feature available on the website.
Girl Scout Programming (Meetings, Events, etc.)
- The health and well-being of girls is GSHPA’s highest priority. It is with an abundance of caution that Summer Resident Camp is cancelled, as advertised at Camp Small Valley for 2020. Questions about the status of camp registrations or property reservations can be directed to MemberServices@gshpa.org; via the online chat function on this website; or by calling 800-692-7816.
- All in-person Council-sponsored events are cancelled. A robust schedule of virtual events is available now on our events calendar. Registrants for any GSHPA-sponsored event will receive information from the DoubleKnot event registration system about your specific event. For information regarding Program Partner events, please contact the Program Partner specifically.
- In-person troop meetings and troop-related activities may take place within Green phase counties, in accordance with state and CDC directives related to social distancing, using facemasks and maintaining clean surface areas.
- STEAM Mobile reservations for in-person events are cancelled. Affected troops/groups should contact their Program Coordinator or Member Services to reschedule, once social-distancing guidelines have been fully lifted, per PA's re-opening plan.
Have questions about how COVID-19 is affecting Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania activities? Reach out to our Member Services team at MemberServices@gshpa.org or via Chat on our website.