GSHPA Virtual Volunteer Conference
Spend a few hours learning, leading, and coming together as volunteers for Girl Scouts.
The conference will feature inspiring speakers, breakout sessions with opportunities to expand your personal development and your Girl Scout expertise, as well as networking opportunities with your peers.
Breakout Session Topics Include:
- How to Plan a Journey in a Day/Weekend
- How to Run a Virtual Troop Meeting
- Keeping Girls Engaged Virtually
- Challenging Conversations
- Girl Scout Traditions and Ceremonies
An email with the breakout session registration will be sent to all participants at a later date. Each participant will receive a goodie bag with conference materials, and access to the recorded sessions.
This event is for Adult Girl Scout members only.